Submission (Journal of Cancer)
For new submission,
- Please suggest 4 to 7 potential reviewers and provide their names, academic ranks, affiliations, and emails in the "Suggested reviewers" field. The reviewers must be credible and free from any potential conflict of interest. It is up to the editors to decide whether to use them.
- Please provide a cover letter explaining why the study is important and deserves publication.
- Note that the number of references must not exceed 200 for any type of articles including reviews.
- The person who makes the submission must be an author of the manuscript, and normally, the corresponding author. Third party submission is not acceptable.
- Special note on case reports: Please do not submit any case reports, case series or case reviews, as they will not be published in this journal.
Note: To submit a revision of an existing manuscript, please login and follow the "Submit revision" link. Do not submit a revision as a new submission.
Submit new manuscript